A recent photo is one of the main requirements for a Russia visa. The photo is required for every type of Russia visa application. It must be glued on the visa application form. Do not staple it, since if you do, your application will be rejected.
Following, find the Russian visa photo requirements, as set by the Russian authorities:
Russian visa photograph size:
- The photo must be 4 cm height, 3.5 cm width, 3 cm space for the face.
Russian visa photo specifications:
- The photo must be in color.
- No older than six months.
- It must have clear quality.
- Your face must be on focus.
- Your face expression must be neutral, not smiling, and not nervous.
- Do not wear any sunglasses, hats, caps or other head coverings, unless it is of religious belief or ethnic background.
- Side or angled views are not accepted.
Last Updated on